Title: Senior Cybersecurity Data Analyst – Identity and Access Management
Location: Foster City, CA
In this role, you will develop, deploy and maintain software solutions using Microsoft SQL Server products (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS), Tableau and other technologies (such as Robotic Process Automation tools) to deliver solutions which improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the IAM Internal Controls function. We primarily operate in a Windows Server and desktop development environment although other hosting environments may be utilized in specific projects.
You possess strong project management skills while performing end-to-end automation of data analytics routines and procedures in support of key initiatives such as Continuous Control Monitoring/Auditing, and will be expected to participate in all phases of development cycle (planning, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance). Frequent engagement/interactions with internal teams to define the business and technical requirements will occur to prototype, develop and test advanced data analytics techniques. You will need to train users, document analytic procedures, and report progress to management.
- Planning, development and execution of Microsoft SQL server, SSIS, SSRS and Tableau based data analysis procedures to create sustainable and repeatable data analytics.
- Incorporate previous MS SQL Server-based data warehouse experience including ETL best practices in project design and development.
- Monitor the refresh activities of the data warehouse including periodic data refresh, troubleshooting errors, fixing bugs and implementing enhancements.
- Apply professional skepticism when assessing data sources and validate completeness and accuracy of data received.
- Assist in the documentation of functional, technical and source data requirements.
- Act as project leader for automation and audit support projects. Regularly inform manager of project status, issues, risks and results.
- Interact with management and business partners to identify appropriate data elements required for analytics.
- Provide support on the existing data analytics environment.
- Demonstrate strong time and project management skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the data analysis process and experience with the application of data analytics in the assessment of IT and business processes.
- Consult with audit teams and provide data analysis support and guidance during audit engagement planning and execution.
- Support data requests from the various audits. Activities may include extracting and downloading data, organizing that data, data scrubbing and performing analyses including thorough documentation of the steps performed.
- Work with internal team members to meet department goals of zero audit findings with material weaknesses.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills and demonstrate these skills during the development process.
What you’ve got:
- At least 7 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, management information systems.
- 4 or more years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server family of products (SSMS, SSIS, SSRS) with extensive development experience using the MS T-SQL Query Language.
- 2 or more years of experience with Tableau or a similar visual analysis technology.
- 2 or more years of experience in design and application of advanced data analytic techniques.
- Certificate in Data Science.
- MCSA and MCSE certification in SQL Server.
- Tableau Desktop Certification.
- Oracle database and PL/SQL development experience.
- Big Data and Machine learning experience.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.