Executive Office Manager
The Executive Office Manager will oversee the general administrative function and activities of the office.
- Oversees the daily workflow of administrative staff, assigning responsibilities to ensure efficient administrative operations.
- May assist in training newly hired administrative staff
- Directs office activities and functions to maintain efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Coordinate and manage the resources of the corporate office facilties.
- Prepares agendas, makes travel arrangements, and maintains calendars for senior management.
- Assists clerical and support staff with their assigned duties, particularly when more advanced, skilled, or sensitive work is required.
- Oversees telephone services, email correspondence, and sorting/mail distribution.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Maintains records, documentation, and files, particularly more complex or sensitive files such as employee files.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Maintains systems for tracking and renewing business licenses.
- Maintain systems for tracking and communicating with landlords.
- Manage scheduling of property tax payments and assessments.
- Manage list of company vehicles, drivers, motor vehicle reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Understanding of how to operate standard business equipment.
- Proficient with Google Office Suite, Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree in office administration or related Bachelor’s degree in business field preferred.
- At least five years of administrative and clerical experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.