Director of E-Comnmerce and Digital Growth
The Digital Growth Director’s role will be to drive strategic agility and renewal by building and transforming our company’s digital approach to market. The Digital Growth Director will be part of the executive team developing business strategy and key strategic objectives. He or she will put a special focus on creating new value through the smart use of digital tools, platforms, technologies, services, and processes, and will lead all aspects of our digital ecosystem including B2B and B2C e-Commerce initiatives as well as digital growth campaigns. He or she will develop and implement digital marketing strategies, track, and optimize data traffic and user metrics, drive day-to-day management of the e-Commerce platform, and work with leaders of the different business groups to maximize engagement and sales. We are looking for a passionate leader who brings a full throttle approach to lead our digital presence.
- Work with business leaders to drive forward a range of digital initiatives
- Lead the development and execution of digital marketing strategies to ensure long term sustainable growth
- Own the overall digital strategy and develop a plan for continuous improvement
- Oversee enhancements to the Magento E-Commerce platform
- Track all web analytics to maximize response (SEO, PPC, Google Analytics)
- Cross-functional collaboration to support strategic and tactical business plans within the digital space
- Collaborate with IT, outside agencies and other vendor partners as needed
- Identify industry trends and recommend new areas of opportunity and enhancement
A minimum of five years of experience utilizing the Magento 2 platform
Familiarity and comfort working with data
Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills
Entrepreneurial growth mindset
Proven ability to lead B2B digital marketing initiatives
Robust understanding of Google Analytics, PPC, and SEO
In depth of social media platforms
Documented success in planning, leading, and scheduling
We are the premier distributor of plastic sheet, rod, tube, film, and associated products, with over 70 years of industry-leading heritage. Through our network of over 75 stocking facilities, located throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, and Chile, we provide thousands of diverse customers and industries access to extensive local inventory from world-class supplier partners.
We have plastic distribution’s most knowledgeable and highly trained sales and customer service team. We offer expert conversion capabilities including cut-to-size sheets, film reel conversion and CNC routing and machining.
Why Work Here?
We offer a competitive base pay plus bonus, room for growth, and a comprehensive benefits program that includes a 401k match!