Plumber Support Outreach Manager - Based in Houston, TX
Client is a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, and is innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It’s an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, this manufacturer depends on people to power their innovations. Join their team, and help shape the future of products that impact people’s lives—every day.
This exciting Plumber Support Manager role will identify key contractors within a specific region. This role educates contractors on how to increase their revenue with the company’s water heating products by utilizing the good, better, best approach. This role additionally provides support and ongoing training for contractors within the assigned region.
This position will serve Company’s Water Heater Division in the Houston area.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Evaluate the needs and opportunities for contractors by developing a trusting relationship with the goal of introducing the value/benefit upsell approach of the company’s product line.
- Participate in trade and industry events focused on demand generation
- Work closely with Sales team to meet Better Grade Mix and profitability goals and objectives
- Travel within region will be required. Car allowance program offered.
- Provide Voice-of-Contractor feedback to help product and sales teams better understand customer needs.
- Closely manage expense budget within the assigned region of Customer Outreach team
- Observes and enforces all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Must attend work regularly.
- Able to travel
WHAT YOU NEED
- Experience managing and working within a team-oriented environment
- Able to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and adapt to a changing environment.
- Knowledge of water heaters, including their installation, service, and replacement.
- Ability to think both strategically and execute against day-to-day objectives.
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on technical plumbing experience.
- Experience in a plumbing business
- Plumber license
- Able to travel
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Experience in managing a plumbing business.
- MS Office
- Experience training teams/groups
- Master Plumber certification a plus