Technical Support - Call Center
This exciting role as a Technical Support Analyst will be responsible for rendering assistance to customers in solving and diagnosing product service and installation problems for documented and undocumented issues.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Have a working knowledge of technical product specifications and water heater fundamentals and be able to communicate this information to the caller.
- Provide verbal and written technical assistance to customers having product service, installation, repair and general product questions, while recording and follow-up incoming calls on the company database.
- Exhibit a basic level of diplomacy in stressful situations while being adaptable to changes and creating goodwill with internal and external customers.
- Explain and interpret warranties to customers as they apply to products.
- Utilize system tools to determine water heater cross-references, sizes and types as requested by callers.
WHAT YOU NEED
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED )
- Basic Computer Data Entry Skills (Will be Assessed)
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend technical instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or technical diagram form
- Must have excellent problem solving skills for technical products or show a strong propensity for solving technical problems
- Must be able to work weekends, staggered shifts, and holidays
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Field experience servicing either electric or gas appliances--water heaters
- Customer service related experience in a call center providing technical support
- Bilingual in French/English or Spanish/English