We are looking for a passionate and dedicated counselor to join our team. It is preferred that the candidate holds one of the following credentials in the state of Arizona: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC), or an Associate Counselor (LAC).
We are a mental health and addiction recovery outpatient and aftercare center. We are dedicated to making sure that our clients feel heard and respected throughout their journey to recovery from alcohol or drug use. That is why we offer traditional therapeutic services combined with evidence-based programs to help our clients become sober and self-sufficient.
The person hired for this position will assess the clients needs and provide one-on-one counseling sessions, group therapy sessions, and other supportive services to individuals in need. They will work with clients to identify their strengths and weaknesses, develop treatment plans, and provide emotional support. They will also coordinate with other staff and social service organizations to ensure that clients receive the best possible care. They must also be committed to helping clients reach their goals.
1. Provide counseling and therapy services to clients in accordance with professional standards of practice
2. Develop treatment plans based on individual client needs
3. Provide crisis intervention services as needed
4. Collaborate with other staff and social service organizations to coordinate care for clients
5. Maintain accurate records of client progress
6. Monitor clients progress and adjust treatment plans accordingly
7. Advocate for client rights, privileges, and responsibilities
8. Participate in case conferences, workshops, training, seminars, or other professional development activities as needed
9. Adhere to HIPAA guidelines and ensure client confidentiality is maintained
10. Supervise social work and/or counseling interns
1. Masters degree or higher in Social Work, Counseling, Addiction Psychology, or a related mental health or behavioral health degree from an accredited university.
2. Licensed to practice in the state of Arizona. Must hold one of the following credentials: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC), or an Associate Counselor (LAC).
3. At least 2 years of experience as a licensed therapist, social worker, or substance abuse counselor working with addiction recovery clients OR working in an outpatient mental health treatment setting.