- Bilingual Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Phoenix, AZ
- About The Role:
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) plays an integral part of the multidisciplinary clinic. Primary responsibilities include providing individual and family counseling to children, adolescents, and families with medical conditions and/or developmental delays.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday.
$56k-$70k + $2000 sign on bonus
What Your Primary Responsibilities Would Be:
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- Provides counseling to children and adolescents with chronic medical conditions and/or developmental disorders to address corresponding psychological conditions.
- Provides family therapy to family members to support the care of these children in the home.
- Participates in multidisciplinary clinics to facilitate treatment planning and assist in care coordination.
- Coordinates care of patients with physicians, medical staff, and therapy staff.
- Provides crisis assessment and intervention as needed in the medical clinic settings.
- Coordinates care with other state agencies (i.e., DDD, AzEIP), schools, and behavioral health agencies, as needed.
- Performs psychosocial assessments and apply appropriate and effective intervention strategies based on knowledge of ages and stages in the human life cycle.
- Problem solves and provides support to families and staff.
- Provides information and education about health/mental health issues to individual patients and to groups.
Employee Health Compliance:
- Masters degree in social work
- LCSW License
- Experience working in a pediatric environment.
- Medical or hospital social work, either post-masters or supervised internship.
- Skilled in crisis intervention, client advocacy, and case management.
- Working knowledge of computer software programs: MS Office and EMR.
- Bilingual Spanish/English
As a condition of employment requires each employee to remain compliant with mandatory employee health (EH) standards. TB screening, MMR, TDAP, Varicella, Influenza, and Covid Immunizations or approved declinations are required for this role.
- Click to Apply