We are looking for a Tax Senior Manager to join our team. The Senior Manager is responsible for preparing and analyzing tax records and reports; processing local, state, and federal tax returns and prepare claims for tax refunds. In addition, the Senior Manager completes statistical and financial reports and participates in the organizational strategic development of the department.
- Primary engagement manager with responsibilities for billing, realization, and collections.
- Develops and executes a business development plan which includes development of additional services from existing clients, development of new clients, networks or new services.
- Uses research tools as appropriate; reviews tax research projects; initiates research projects as marketing tools.
- Effectively manages and reviews tax compliance to ensure efficiency, proactive client service, technical proficiency and holds team to same standard.
- Presents in-house training on specialty tax topics.
- Supervises and mentors Managers and Senior Team Members to develop their skills and expertise using both candor and curiosity skills.
- Assists the department Principals in the strategic development of the department.
CPA - Certified Public Accountant