IANNARINO FULLEN GROUP is looking for an experienced Sales/Estimator for a Commercial Construction and Industrial client located in South Scottsdale AZ
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 DOE + Commission
- Builds and maintains prospect and client relationships through phone, email, face to face and in a company database.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
- Respond to request for bids, create proposals, and interact with the client to efficiently estimate projects
- Write comprehensive commercial construction proposals including the scope of work
- Use Customer relationship management software to track work performed throughout the day Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Act as a liaison of contact for the customer and insurance agent throughout the course and scope of any given project
- Ensure project is completed in an established time frame and to the customer's satisfaction
- Maintain work calendar for all jobs, appointments, and calls/contact with clients
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Assess project safety needs, training, and site specific requirements
- Conduct job site inspections and visits to carefully identify issues and concerns
- Track and complete frequent inventory on company equipment and materials
- Complete required on-going safety training to comply with client sites, Federal, OSHA and MSHA requirements
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Proficient in written and oral communication
- Ability to accurately read and analyze commercial construction blueprints
- Strong computer literacy, especially with regards to IOS + Apple Products
Experience in Commercial Construction Sales: 3+ Years Commercial Estimating:
3-5+ Years Customer Service: 5+ Years Valid driver with reliable transportation Ability to pass MVR screen in accordance with company requirements.
Bonus Qualifications Designing with AutoCAD 1-year (preferred) Engineering 1 year (preferred) Associates or Bachelors Degree in Related Field
This position will be located on-site, and does not currently have the option to work from home. Company Provided: Cell phone, iPad, laptop