MetaTech Consulting, Inc (MTC) is hiring a Senior Program Integrator (TS/SCI & FSP) for a full-time onsite role in Annapolis Junction, Maryland with a salary up to $186,000.00.
- Prepare and draft slides for ARB, PMR, QPR, etc.
- Multiple program support including:
- 7 distinct programs to support (5 brief PEO, 1 brief CIO, 1 briefs SAE)
- 8th program has separate support team that briefs SAE and Downtown
- Strong Excel/PowerPoint experience
- Interface with APIP & MMIP (mostly APIP)
- Constant actions, support by completing as much as possible prior to moving the actions to GPMs
- Maintain Acquisition documentation.
- Soft skills to interface with Portfolio lead, Division Chief, Section Chief, and GPMs daily:
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with full-scope (FS) polygraph.
- Bachelors Degree with a business focus or technical focus is required.
- Twelve (12) years of demonstrated, diverse background in and out of Intel Community, combined experience in DoD/IC program management, contract management, and/or financial management.
- In lieu of a degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) certification, or DAWIA Level III in any focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of fifteen (15) years may be substituted.
- In lieu of certification, an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eighteen (18) years may be substituted.
- Scheduling experience is required.
- Familiarity with Plan-It is preferred. Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel is required to include demonstrated use of pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts.
- Provide financial and summary reports on the program elements to GPMs at the program level and assist with the allocation and tracking of resources; recommend funding adjustments as appropriate (contract staffing, facilities, and budgets).
- Assist program managers in developing program documentation (TTOs, Statements of Work (SOWs), Program Management Plans (PMPs), Risk Management Plans, program schedules, Technical CICA memorandums, and Acquisition Strategies), creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams.
- Provide support to GPMs to assure execution within the cost, schedule, and performance baselines. Utilize program management tools (e.g., Plan-It, MS Excel) to assist GPM with planning, documenting, executing, and reporting of all program details (e.g., spend plans), for both current year (FY) and out-years (FYDP).
- Attend contract reviews to assist GPMs in conducting cost estimating and monitoring of program/initiative outcomes.
- Advise in the production and tailoring of NSA financial execution reports and program acquisition documentation and ensure affordable, supportable and effective program requirements are specified to meet mission needs.
- Provide assistance in analyzing, tracking, and reporting program unfunded requirements in accordance with PEO policies and processes.
- Prepare point papers, briefing charts, spreadsheets and other materials to assist in the Government in program decision-making.
- Perform data analysis using MS Excel with pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts to present data clearly and effectively.
- Create reports to support program management function to include:
- Bi-Weekly execution reports by program to show funding execution across a program inclusive of budget center, appropriation and source of funding including point solutions & external funding)
- how much money does a program have and how is the GPM doing on spending it? b. Bi-Weekly cost estimating reports by program to show the consolidated burn rate across all contracts that support a program and latest projection for amount of funding required to get through the fiscal year
- Bi-Weekly combined overview of total budget available vs. total projected costs for remainder of fiscal year (i.e., is there a projected overrun or underrun based on program cost estimates?) d. BiWeekly report on any areas of concern e.g., late receipt of external funds, slow execution against certain appropriations
- Bi-Weekly contracts report by program to track current contract funding run outs (i.e., when will contractor be at risk of work stoppage), current contract periods of performance, planned award dates, burn rate analyses, contractor CDRL deliverables f. Bi-Weekly Staffing report for LOE contracts, by program, illustrating current and projected staffing, as well as highlighting any areas of concern. Include historic staffing numbers, show positions remaining to be staffed (and their status specifying any delays in filling positions), and show projected staffing for remainder of period of performance. Include attrition metrics. g. For programs that are going through contract actions and/or ARB baselining, document readiness schedule listing all contract documents required and the status of each against the baseline schedule for completion. (e.g. TTOs, SOWs, CDRL packages, Technical CICA memos, Acquisition Strategies, etc.)
- Assist GPM and initiative leads with resource planning and tracking
- Prepare and support delivery of presentations to assist with program and initiative status reviews.
MetaTech Consulting, Inc.'s EEO policy prohibits discrimination in employment based on race, color, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
In addition, our company does not tolerate any form of harassment based upon an employee's race, color, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other behavior that interferes with the effectiveness of our work environment.