MetaTech Consulting, Inc (MTC)
is hiring ) a Senior System Engineer, Information Assurance (TS/SCI & FSP)
for onsite full-time jobs in Linthicum Heights, Maryland with a salary up to $157,500.00.
- Provide systemsengineering and architecture support in the areas of architecture and standards, systems engineeringintegration, evaluation and testing, systems engineering implementation, and application services to acryptologic program.
- Identify, analyze, and recommend potential network and security architectures for the underlying infrastructure on which the customer will develop, test, and operate lifecycle of physical production from ordering through production and distribution.
- Analyze the user requirements, concept of operations, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirement specifications.
- Assist with the development of system requirements and functional requirements, as well as assist with deriving lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements.
- Employ basic information assurance mechanisms (e.g. identification, authentication, access control,accountability) and security mechanism technology (passwords, cryptography, discretionary access control, mandatory access control, hashing, key management, etc.).
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of work products in Technical Process Areas associated with ISO/IEC 15288.
- Develop system architecture and system design documentation.
- Develop derived requirements for Information Assurance Services (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation.
Bachelors degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 10 years of general systems engineering experience, a Masters degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 8 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 14 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Experience coordinating development projects.
- Analysis of design and implementation alternatives, tradeoffs, and recommendations.
- Analysis of functional, system, and non-functional requirements, data flows, and dependencies
- Architecture experience (DoDAF).
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with FS polygraph
Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
Ability to work within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete.
Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
DoDAF; Systems Engineer; Requirements, Architecture; system design, information assurance
MetaTech Consulting, Inc.'s EEO policy prohibits discrimination in employment based on race, color, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
In addition, our company does not tolerate any form of harassment based upon an employee's race, color, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other behavior that interferes with the effectiveness of our work environment.