MetaTech Consulting, Inc (MTC)
is hiring ) a Junior System Engineer, Dataflow & Routing Solutions (TS/SCI & FSP)
for onsite full-time jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland with a salary up to $109,500.00.
- Provide support services to the Data Flow and Routing Solutions (DFRS) systems engineering team.
- Required support includes customer service, dataflow paths, organize dataflow implementation, identify ways to improve dataflow implementation and modernization efforts, and prioritize the customers needs based on larger strategic priorities.
- Identify and establish new processes and procedures (modernization efforts, process improvement
) and have excellent customer service skills.
- Data tagging, data formats, data sanitization, data sharing rules/criteria, general dataflow knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Provide support to manage the process of dataflow requests. This includes customer and service provider support/interaction and learning the customer need and how it fits into the larger picture.
- Measure and monitor metrics, identify trends, discover areas for process improvement, document deficient resourcing, and report standings and finding to management and other stakeholders.
- Provide support to technical leaders by coordinating activities pertaining to the development, documentation and maintenance associated with changes to the system.
- Support also includes leading customer and service provider meetings, setting agendas, taking meeting notes, maintaining process documents, describing complex information in simple terms so people who are not experts can understand.
- Research and document dataflow processes according to standards of compliance in support of the Enterprise Data Header (EDH) initiatives. Support will include research, analysis, documentation, and integration of how data can be identified, protected, tracked and handled throughout its life cycle.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 2 years of systems engineering experience.
- A Masters or PhD Degree may be substituted for the two years of experience.
- Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 6 years of systems engineering experience is also acceptable.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with FS polygraph
- Experience in data tagging, data formats, data sanitization, data sharing rules/criteria, and general dataflow knowledge.
- Ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues is critical.
- A self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Office Tools.
Dataflow analysis, Dataflow implementation, Data tagging
MetaTech Consulting, Inc.'s EEO policy prohibits discrimination in employment based on race, color, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
In addition, our company does not tolerate any form of harassment based upon an employee's race, color, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other behavior that interferes with the effectiveness of our work environment.