MetaTech Consulting, Inc (MTC)
is hiring ) a Senior System Administrator, Mobility Strategies Organization (TS/SCI & FSP)
for onsite full-time jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland with a salary up to $193,500.00.
- Provide system administration solutions to meet required capabilities and security updates to the system.
- Work with network, storage, and server personnel to define new or modified solutions to complex problems and respond to requests for new accounts to meet capacity and user requirements.
- Update Sharepoint web pages on the internal network to reflect the Organizations presence.
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university and ten (10) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelors degree.
- DoD 8570 compliance with Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level I or higher is required.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with FS polygraph
- Experience managing the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems, to include user accounts and workstations.
- Experience with Sharepoint webpage development or at least updating current webpages to reflect Organizational direction.
- Experience configuring and managing LINUX, UNIX, and Windows operating systems and installing/loading operating systems software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configuration.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in groups to complete tasks bounded by constraints.
Key words: System Administration, Sharepoint
MetaTech Consulting, Inc.'s EEO policy prohibits discrimination in employment based on race, color, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
In addition, our company does not tolerate any form of harassment based upon an employee's race, color, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other behavior that interferes with the effectiveness of our work environment.