MetaTech Consulting, Inc (MTC is hiring a Mid-Career Systems Administrator, Training Center / Laboratory Support (TS/SCI & FSP) for a full-time onsite role in Fort Washington, Maryland with a salary up to $146,500.00.
Provide support required to operate and maintain all hardware and software in compliance with established policies required by the customer for their production and training networks
Responsible for establishing and maintaining user accounts and help desk functions for staff and students.
- Bachelors degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline plus at least 5 years of systems admin experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 10 years of systems admin experience would also be acceptable.
- Must meet DoD Directive 8570 IAM Level 1 requirements (Security + at a minimum).
- Experience providing Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution; and providing support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
- Experience managing the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems, to include user accounts and workstations.
- Experience installing and maintaining computers, including tablets, laptops, or desktops
- Experience providing assistance to users in accessing IT systems.
- Experience providing support for the dispatch system and remaining involved in the resolution process.
- Experience configuring and managing LINUX, UNIX, and Windows operating systems and installing/loading operating systems software, and troubleshooting.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Experience with: Microsoft Exchange 2013 and 2016; User Activity Monitoring (UAM); IBM Big Fix; MS SharePoint; MS Active Directory; MS Windows Desktop Computing; Remote Desktop Management; MS PowerShell Integrated Scripting Engine (ISE); MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Access); Adobe Professional; Adobe Creative Cloud; Blackboard; Avaya phone systems; Cisco phone systems; Skype for business; New software and systems as the networks evolve.
Key words: SOA, STE/STN, ISSP, IBM Big Fix, LINUX, UNIX, Windows
MetaTech Consulting, Inc.'s EEO policy prohibits discrimination in employment based on race, color, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
In addition, our company does not tolerate any form of harassment based upon an employee's race, color, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other behavior that interferes with the effectiveness of our work environment.