MetaTech Consulting, Inc (MTC) is hiring (2) two Junior Systems Engineer - DFRS (TS/SCI & FSP) for full-time onsite roles in Fort Meade, Maryland with salaries up to $109,500.00.
- provide transition and decommission support services to a data flow and routing solutions systems engineering team to support the transition and decommission of legacy systems.
- Documenting system functionality, features, interconnections, dependencies and performance and degradation.
- Support configuration management functions by creating visual representations of the system, depicting system inputs, servers, processes and system outputs (configuration management).
- Support T&D requirements and processes to include project planning/management/monitor/control, risk/mitigation management
- Assist with developing, evaluating, documenting and creating new system designs, facilitating technology transition, and evaluating solutions,
- Support the management and modernization of data formats and coordinate changes/modifications,
- Provide support to technical leaders by coordinating activities pertaining to the development, documentation and maintenance associated with changes to the system,
- Support cross-directorate Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), and engage stakeholders in accomplishing work for technology insertion projects,
- Research and document dataflow processes according to standards of compliance in support of the Enterprise Data Header (EDH) initiatives. Support will include research, analysis, documentation, and integration of how data can be identified, protected, tracked and handled throughout its life cycle.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 2 years of systems engineering experience. A Masters or PhD Degree may be substituted for the two years of experience. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 6 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Experience in the system engineering disciplines, with experience in dataflow analysis, transitioning and decommissioning, system architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in cross-program/cross-organization integration; ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues is critical
- A self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Office Tools.
Key words: System Architecture, Transition and Decommissioning, Dataflow analysis, Dataflow
MetaTech Consulting, Inc.'s EEO policy prohibits discrimination in employment based on race, color, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
In addition, our company does not tolerate any form of harassment based upon an employee's race, color, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other behavior that interferes with the effectiveness of our work environment.