CNC Machine Set-up (Level II and Level III)
: All locations within the state of New Hampshire
Full-time, hourly + annual bonus + $10,000 sign on bonus
We are currently looking for CNC Machine Set-ups (Level II and Level III) to support the set up and operation of a variety of machines to mill and/or turn work pieces. Our client is looking to hire across all production locations in New Hampshire and seeking a minimum of 5 years of set-up experience.
- Supports the set-up and will operate variety of machines to mill and/or turn work pieces.
- Apply a variety of machine tool set up and operating techniques on a daily basis.
- Troubleshoots set ups and production runs to improve job performance.
- Sets up and runs various machines to ensure that completed work meets all requirements.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by complying with organization standards and legal regulations.
- Safely utilize a variety of hand tools, power tools, and machines.
- Move materials and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
What youve got:
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Minimum 5+ years experience as a CNC Machine Set up or equivalent.
- Minimum 2+ years demonstrated operating experience with CNC Machines - Horizontal Machining Centers, Vertical Machining (including multi axis) or CNC Lathes (multi-turrets).
- A good attitude along with a desire to work in a team environment.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to grow and learn in an ever-evolving industry.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to stand on your feet for the duration of the shift.
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
- Certification in precision manufacturing or a related field is a plus.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.