Microsoft 365 Administrator/SharePoint
Phoenix, AZ Hybrid (requires work in office 3 times per week)
As a Microsoft 365 Administrator, you will report to the Information and Technology Manager and play a crucial role in supporting various technology-related tasks and projects for multiple clients within the Agency. Your responsibilities will include designing, implementing, and managing the Microsoft 365 environment for the company. In collaboration with the IT team, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining technical documentation and operational procedures for the Microsoft 365 environment. Additionally, you will be expected to generate weekly reports for the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and IT Manager, offering insights into IT systems and network trends that align with key performance indicators (KPI) and key risk indicators (KRI).
- Design and deploy Microsoft 365 solutions, including SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, Voice, and other associated services, to meet the organization's needs and requirements.
- Stay updated with the latest Microsoft 365 / SharePoint features and releases and implement upgrades when necessary.
- Implement and maintain security best practices, data loss prevention (DLP) policies, and compliance configurations within Microsoft 365 to safeguard sensitive information and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Investigate and resolve incidents related to (DLP) and Microsoft 365 services, user access, email delivery, and document collaboration functionalities. Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues to ensure minimal downtime and disruption to users.
- Provide user support and training to employees on Microsoft 365 applications and features, promoting best practices and efficient usage of the platform.
- Builds and maintains organizational standards in Microsoft 365 services, like SharePoint, and Teams.
- Monitor the performance and health of Microsoft 365 services, identify areas for improvement, and optimize configurations to enhance overall system performance and user experience.
- Develop scripts and automation solutions to streamline administrative tasks, manage user provisioning, and enhance system efficiency.
- Implement Microsoft 365 backup and disaster recovery solutions to protect critical data and ensure business continuity in case of data loss or system failures.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to integrate Microsoft 365 services with other applications and systems within the organization.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of Microsoft 365 configurations, procedures, and best practices.
What youve got:
- Possess 4+ years of experience in the Microsoft 365/SharePoint field or environment.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of security principles, compliance, and data protection utilizing Microsoft Purview eDiscovery, Microsoft Defender, and Microsoft Intune.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, and related services.
- Must have technical/diagnostic ability to diagnose problems down to the root cause.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and directly with end users and managers.
- Possess an insured & reliable vehicle and a valid AZ drivers license.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card - OR - must qualify for a valid Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Certification in Microsoft 365 or related technologies (i.e. Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert) is a plus.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.