Technical Support Manager
The Technical Support Manager is responsible for managing support agents, ensuring that current processes are followed, designing, and implementing improved support processes, scheduling coverage for the helpdesk, and ensuring clients are receiving the best possible service. The Technical Support Manager reports to the Vice President of Operations and has great growth potential.
- Manage and direct support staff.
- Handle support team scheduling.
- Update and enforce support processes.
- Monitor agent performance and SLA adherence.
- Implement new software and technologies to improve client support.
- Ensure the support team receives any training needed.
- Provide guidance for problems and questions.
- Ensure that external and internal clients receive world class support.
What youve got:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Capable of working independently, a self-starter who performs initiatives that provide solutions for business requirements.
- Experience in customer service / support.
- 3+ years working in a technology field.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a management role.
- Experience working in an environment where data protection is critical.
- Prior experience working with a help desk software, preferably Freshdesk.
- SaaS experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, especially in the areas of root-cause analysis and metrics driven productivity and effectiveness.
- Excellent communicator with strong reporting and presentation skills.
- Understanding of SQL queries and scripting languages a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite preferred.
- Experience with Office365 preferred.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.