Compensation & Benefits Analyst
The Compensation & Benefits Analyst is an integral member of the HR team, actively participating in HR projects and providing essential contributions for their successful execution. Your expertise and contributions are critical in maintaining the organizations competitive compensation and benefits framework and ensuring the success of HR initiatives.
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits data.
- Offer valuable data support to HR Leadership, HR Business Partners, and Recruitment teams.
- Collaborate with external vendors for salary benchmarking.
- Calculate variable pay components (e.g., bonuses, incentives, long-term incentive programs).
- Conduct audits and proactively address any discrepancies and concerns.
- Approve compensation changes in accordance with established rules (salary adjustments, variable pay alternations, incentive plan modifications).
- Provide guidance and insights to other HR team members on fundamental aspects of compensation and benefits.
- Analyze compensation data against established policies.
- Contribute to key compensation and benefit programs, including annual benefits open enrollment, bonus plans, and merit programs.
What youve got:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field is preferred.
- 5-7 years demonstrated success in a similar role.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Proficiency in HR platforms, such as UKG or Workday.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office applications (specifically, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint).
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional time management abilities.
- Self-discipline and the capacity to manage tasks independently.
- A team player mindset.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.