Phoenix, AZ or Tucson, AZ Hybrid (must be in office 2-3 times per week)
We are in search of a talented .NET Developer, with a strong focus on the creation of web-based applications, to join our clients team. In this role, you will be an integral part of a project team, working closely in an interactive and dynamic environment that encourages seamless collaboration between both business and technical professionals. Your contributions will be pivotal in ensuring the development and implementation of successful and comprehensive solutions. Skilled communicators, individuals with exceptional attention to detail, and those who thrive in collaborative environments with a strong penchant for critical analysis are crucial for these substantial, multi-year projects that involve high-level engagement.
Candidates must reside in the local Phoenix or Tucson, AZ area.
- Write code in alignment with the application architecture direction, maintaining consistency throughout the development process.
- Ensure strict compliance with established standards and best practices throughout the coding process.
- Effectively analyze software source code in order to validate the application for business and technical requirements while supporting the improvement of the application.
- Actively engage in troubleshooting source code to identify and address anomalies, bugs, and performance issues, ensuring the robustness and efficiency of the developed applications.
- Prepare and present concepts and vision (both written and verbal) to the software development team, senior management, and other internal and external stakeholders.
What youve got:
- Full stack development skills with knowledge / experience in Classic .NET and newer technologies such as .NET Core, Blazor, C#, Web APIs and SQL Server.
- Experience in deploying software solutions utilizing primarily the Microsoft .NET framework.
- Experience with an industry accepted structured software development life cycle methodology.
- Ability to develop performant and compliant .NET source code.
- Ability to contribute to technical specifications and technical design documentation for the software development team.
- Experience working in teams to address software defect analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution.
- Proven ability in performance testing and optimization of developed source code for an enterprise business application.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team addressing technical issues and problems.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.