Newington, Exeter, or Rochester, NH
Full-time, hourly + annual bonus + $10,000 sign on bonus
If you are passionate and driven and are looking for a place to grow your career, our client offers you more than just a job. This position is being offered a sign on bonus, competitive compensation and benefits package, employee discounts, career advancement, training and more. We are hiring for this position in Newington, Exeter, and Rochester, NH - all shifts.
- Develop CNC programs using MasterCam, GibbsCAM, or Partmaker.
- Configure tools and ensure efficient production.
- Analyze blueprints in order to calculate correct part dimension for tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates.
- Occasionally set up and operate CNC equipment.
- Make mechanical and/or program adjustments to ensure parts are meeting quantity and quality requirements.
- Communicate recommendations to engineering to modify parts and processes
- Carry out other duties reasonable within capability as required by the supervisor.
What youve got:
- High School or GED Diploma required - Associates Degree or Certification in related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with CNC programming and operating a CNC machine.
- Experience programming in MasterCam, GibbsCAM, or Partmaker.
- Use precision measuring instruments including micrometers and calipers, and fixtures and gauges to check work.
- Read instrumentation and gauges to accurately measure dimensions on parts that are being machined.
- Must have a proficient understanding of G-code and M-code programming.
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting CNC machines.
- Able to demonstrate good manufacturing practices and be able to select tooling and machining resources for manufacture of parts.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Blueprint with GD&T reading capabilities.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Flexible, courteous, friendly, and positive approach.
- Discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism at all times.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is safe, neat, and tidy.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.