CNC Machine Operator
Newington, Exeter, or Rochester, NH
Full-time, hourly + annual bonus + $10,000 sign on bonus
We are currently looking for CNC Machine Operators to run a variety of CNC equipment in a production shop in Newington, Exeter, and Rochester, NH. Experience with 2, 3 and 4 axis machines is preferred, as well as both mill and lathe experience. We are hiring for all shifts.
- Adhere to the company attendance policy.
- Maintain and operate a variety of CNC equipment on the production floor.
- Make adjustments to ensure parts are meeting quality requirements.
- Able to demonstrate good manufacturing practices.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by complying with organization standards and legal regulations.
- Safely utilize a variety of hand tools, power tools, and machines.
- Move materials and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ability to identify and replace any broken or worn tools and make tool offsets.
- Visual inspection of surfaces to find defects.
What youve got:
- Minimum 2+ years experience as a CNC Machine Operator Level III or equivalent.
- Machinist apprenticeship highly desired.
- Technical college work preferred.
- Machine Operation Experience.
- Has operated at least two of these types of machines proficiently - Horizontal Machining Centers, Vertical Machining (including multi axis) or CNC Lathes (multi-turrets).
- A good attitude along with a desire to work in a team environment.
- High School Diploma/GED is required. Certification in precision manufacturing or a related field is a plus.
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience with CNC Machines (Vertical, or, Horizontal, or lathe machining centers).
- Demonstrated experience with calipers, micrometers, micro height gauges, and blueprint readings. Ability to edit and alter tool offsets.
- Basic understanding of shop mathematics and computers.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with a high attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to grow and learn in an ever-evolving industry.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to stand on your feet for the duration of the shift.
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.