Principal Architect II
As an Principal Architect II, you will play a pivotal role in a high-octane, dynamic work environment where precision and efficiency are paramount. Stellar customer service, interpersonal finesse, and superior organizational abilities will be at the core of your success, allowing you to expertly prioritize tasks and consistently meet deadlines. Your decision-making shines with logic, objectivity, and fairness, enabling you to strike a harmonious balance among competing priorities, even when departing from established policies.
Adaptability is your forte, as you navigate an ever-evolving business landscape, seamlessly adjusting to shifting processes, performance standards, and budgetary demands. In this role, autonomy is encouraged, provided it aligns with department and company policies and procedures. The Architect Principal II will be the foundation of architectural prowess, and your ability to adapt, communicate, and make sound decisions will propel our client to new heights.
Lead and guide a team of developers, business analysts, and QA analysts.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in planning and deploying large-scale gaming systems or platforms.
- Collaborate routinely with leadership to support the long-term vision of building highly scalable and stable gaming systems and platforms.
- Regularly review the development pipeline to ensure the overall architecture aligns with current and future business needs.
- Act as a visionary and strategist for product solutions.
- Actively foster a forward-thinking culture to ensure products are developed on the cutting edge of industry standards.
- Regularly provide architectural expertise, direction, and support to internal cross-functional teams, including software development and quality assurance.
- Develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- Customarily and regularly provide immediate supervision to a group of employees, assigning tasks and monitoring work at frequent intervals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What youve got:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience in a related field.
- 6 to 8 years of knowledge and practical application of software development practices such as agile software development, feature driven development, software design techniques, and SDLC.
- 6+ years of proven on the job experience in the gaming industry.
- Proficiency with Cassandra or any NoSQL database.
- Experience in Kubernetes and Docker or other container orchestration.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- In-depth technical knowledge of network, PC, and gaming platform operating systems, including load balancing, clustering, and virtualization.
- Working technical knowledge of current software protocols and standards.
- Demonstrated integrity, trustworthiness, and a commitment to confidentiality.
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with clients, colleagues, and all levels of management.
- Core competencies include but are not limited to: Communication, Strategic Thinking, Creativity and Innovation, Service and Quality Focused, Adaptability, Initiative, Comfort with Ambiguity
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com