Service Desk Analyst
Remote after 2 weeks of in-office training, but must be local to Phoenix, AZ
Contract with possibility of converting to full-time
Were currently looking to place an experienced and highly motivated individual to join a team as a Service Desk Analyst in a high volume call center. In this position you will provide level one support by responding to incoming calls from the phone queues (25-35 calls a day), self-service ticket submissions, and various other methods for receiving requests for support (email and chat included) regarding clients, personal computers, personal computer peripherals, printers, telephone services, cellular services, Active Directory assistance, Google account assistance, VPN account assistance, and standard agency desktop applications (Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace, VPN, virtual desktops, etc.)
- Provide timely hardware, software, voice, and network help desk support to all agency personnel through all means available. (Includes assisting new users, configuring desktops remotely, troubleshooting standard software). Troubleshoot issues presented by customers using all tools and resources available.
- Be the primary customer contact for status of assigned tickets until problem is resolved and ticket is closed. Escalate and properly route incidents and requests that cannot be resolved by the Resolution Center/Service Desk. Create incident and request tickets requiring validation of customer information, and accurate recording of details of issue/request, including customer interaction and actions taken in the division ticketing system.
- Participation in projects to improve customer service, efficiency, and/or productivity of the Resolution Center/Helpdesk. Create, update, and review of existing and new knowledge base articles based upon call received.
- Identify trends or patterns in reported issues. Update and maintain issues knowledge base as appropriate Participation in projects to improve customer service, efficiency, and/or productivity of the Resolution Center/Helpdesk. Create, update, and review existing and new knowledge base articles based upon call received.
What youve got:
- Minimum education of at least an Associate's Degree
- 2 years of experience in tech support
- 2 years of experience in Customer Service (preferably call centers)
- Advanced technical training (A+, Microsoft, Google, Hardware, Software, customer service) preferred
- Must have a wired ethernet, 25mbps download speed; a good internet connection will be important for this role
- Live within one hour of downtown Phoenix
- Experience using a ticketing system with an understanding of how to process tickets
- Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) (2 years)
- Google workspace applications - google sheets, docs, drive, slides (2 years)
- Problem solving verbal/written communication skills
- Phone etiquette
- Experience troubleshooting
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.