Strategy / Analytics Business Analyst
Hybrid/Remote, Tempe, AZ
Contract expected to be ~3-year
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst with hands-on experience in data management to gather detailed business and technical requirements, create business use and test cases, and function as a liaison by creating direct channels of communication between technical and business teams.
- Lead in-person and remote discovery meetings with stakeholders to evaluate current PIM/MDM systems and processes requirements along with adapting unique business needs to create and recommend new MDM solutions.
- Design and build workflows and custom portal components to enhance governance and quality of product data solutions.
- Define test cases and develop and execute test plans.
- Document components to integrate PIM/MDM solutions with external applications.
- Document business requirement for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects.
- Work with Data Scientist to deliver the best end user solution.
- Assist in the definition of appropriate tool package amongst internal enterprise solutions.
What youve got:
- Agile/Scrum development methodology
- MS Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Azure DevOps
- 4+ years of relevant business analyst work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and team-facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- 4+ years of relevant professional work experience
- Bachelors degree in Business, Information Management, or related major such as Computer Sciences degree a plus.
- MDM experience on a major platforms a plus
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.