IT Field Technician
Phoenix, AZ (onsite)
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced IT Field Technician to join our clients team. The IT Field Technician will be responsible for providing on-site technical support to clients, including hardware and software installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair. You will work closely with other members of the IT team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and to maintain system uptime.
- Providing on-site technical support to clients for a variety of hardware and software issues.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining computer hardware and software, including kiosks, workstations, printers, and other peripherals.
- Responding to help desk tickets and providing timely technical support to end-users.
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
- Conducting regular maintenance on hardware and software systems, including updates and upgrades.
- Collaborating with other members of the IT team to ensure system-wide compatibility and integration.
- Maintaining detailed documentation of all technical processes and procedures.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends.
- Will travel with team to various locations. May at sometimes drive own vehicle (Mileage will be reimbursed)
What youve got:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field. (Preferred but not required if technician can supplement with experience)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in IT field support.
- Ability to pass background check
- Good driving record, able to pass possible driving record search
- Experience with hardware and software installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Experience with LAN/WAN, VPNs, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and other networking technologies.
- Experience with SCCM and/or Intune preferred, but will train for someone otherwise qualified. Knowledge of on-premise, hybrid, and cloud only device management.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Relevant certifications such as CompTIA A+, Network+, or Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) are a plus.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.