Sr. Business Analyst
Phoenix, AZ; Must be local
- Document user stories, requirements, process flows, definitions, context diagrams, screen mockups, and any other needed project information.
- Plan and facilitate meetings for diverse stakeholders including senior management, business experts, and technical staff.
- Coordinate communications between business experts, developers, testers, and other stakeholders to resolve issues and document solutions.
- Maintain project document versioning.
- Ensure requirements traceability throughout the project lifecycle.
What youve got:
- Bachelors degree and/or 10 years of experience in business analysis (or equivalent experience).
- Experience working on large scale software deployments.
- Experience with PMI Project Lifecycle methodologies including Waterfall, Hybrid, and Agile.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in teams and across organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Proficient analytical skills to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, consolidate details and extract to functional requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively translate user requirements into business, functional and test scenarios for projects of various sizes and complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and write technical documentation.
- Business Analyst certification preferred.
- Azure DevOps experience preferred.
- PMI certification a plus; Scrum Master a plus; Lean or Six-sigma certification a plus.