Advanced .Net Applications Developer
Contract to Hire (on-site for at least 4 months; remote work negotiable once hired as full time employee)
As an Advanced .Net Applications Developer, you will analyze requirements, work with customers of all levels to clarify requirements, design a solution, with or without other developers, will develop and test the solution, create user test plan and support user testing, create implementation plan and push solution to the production environment. You will also provide support for new and existing applications. Candidate will work with a small team of developers on a variety of web applications and relational databases.
For this positions, youll need to be able to do back-end (database work, create executables that will be scheduled, etc.) and also front-end work (User Interface). MVC methodology is a crucial skill for this position.
- Provide program level application design and analysis from both written and verbal detailed program specifications.
- Debug complex computer programs.
- Write specifications, design and create new programs, and analyze and modify existing programs.
- Design and support applications and web sites using the internal standard tools.
- Write test plans and participate in peer testing.
- Participate in project planning and design with clients and senior analytical staff.
- Consult and plan for specific modifications and systems enhancements.
- Provide optimum quality service to the clients.
- Monitor project for quality assurance and adherence to procedures in order to avoid preventable interruption of production.
- Develop written documents to clearly present information in a logical order with terms that are understood by the receiving audience.
- Prepare written reports (e.g., monthly activity, project status, etc.) to provide information.
- Documents activities and time spent on tasks.
What youve got:
- Experience with more than one language on more than one platform is desirable.
- Knowledge of professional standards for applications and systems development and documentation.
- Knowledge of the principles, concepts, capabilities, and operations of (two or more) HTML, XML, Java, SOAP, SQL, XSD, Python, C#, C, Swift, Typescript, C-Tree, DB2, business intelligence reporting and analytics systems and low-code process automation systems.
- System design requirements and programming techniques in any Object-Oriented Language.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management or Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math, or Engineering or related technical degree from an appropriately accredited institution and five (5) years of computer programming experience in multiple languages/standards or database systems.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.