Technical Analyst Level 1
Help Desk Analysts are responsible for the day to day support of service desk clients. By leveraging your customer service skills, technical training, and having an understanding of todays technologies, you will solve a wide variety of challenges in a fast paced environment that is managed using ITIL methodology.
- Provide first level support for inbound incidents and service requests from internal and external end users.
- Maintain end to end responsibility for customer support needs providing timely, reliable, and courteous service.
- Assist with the development and improvement of work instructions, procedures, standards, and documentation.
- Assist other Help Desk Analysts by acting as a touchpoint to hand off in depth issues before escalating out of the Level 1 support group.
- Mentor and assist with training other Help Desk Analysts.
- Maintain appropriate level of skills to handle incidents and requests in line with established service levels.
- Provide feedback of intelligence gained through customer interactions.
- Professionally respond to telephone calls, emails, chats, and voicemails for customer support.
What youve got:
- Must have a High School Diploma; Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar preferred.
- Must have customer support experience; answering client phone calls and active listening; responding and adapting to different types of characters; multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time effectively.
- Exceptional attendance is a must.
- Innovative, team-oriented problem solver.
- Strong commitment to providing quality service.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow through skills.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Unwavering commitment to providing customers with an exceptionally high quality experience.
- Experience in an IT environment and end-user support role working with Google Suite and Google Email.
- Experience remotely troubleshooting networking, server, and end user desktop incidents.
- Experience with incident management and service request processes.
- Technical writing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of legacy, existing, and new PC hardware and software technology preferred.