Flagstaff, AZ (100% onsite)
As a PCLAN technician, youll be out with internal customers on a daily basis resolving issues and working as a liaison to other divisions.
- Server support, desktop support, support customers on the network; fix computer related problems; troubleshoot hardware problems; research and implement potential solutions; support agencys warranty and non-warranty computer and printer repair work; and assist with assigned project tasks.
- Ensure compliance with standards for systems software and documentation.
- Install and configure PC hardware, software and peripherals.
- Assist with major deployments of hardware and software. Attend section staff meetings.
- Complete mandatory training classes and other classes as assigned.
- Travel between sites to accomplish tasks.
- Perform preventive maintenance on hardware and software packages to include client and server platforms
- Teach new staff members how to troubleshoot problems, setup and install, network related hardware, software and other peripherals.
- Work with a team to accomplish the task of upgrading and deploying new equipment and software.
- Assist with multiple projects at various locations throughout the state of Arizona.
- This position will require daily travel to work sites and may include travel to diverse location within the state of Arizona, including possible multi-day and overnight stays.
What youve got:
- General working knowledge of infrastructure technologies and in-house developed applications utilized in the enterprise
- Ticketing and Department operating procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft products including operating systems and Office
- Knowledge of Google email and standard Suite of products
- Computer hardware configuration and repair knowledge
- Knowledge of Ethernet network topology to assist with troubleshooting network issues
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure industry standards and best practices
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Problem definition and alternative analysis skills
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Windows 10
- Experience with Windows 7
- Experience with Server 2008 and Server 2012 engineering
- Experience with Backup solutions
- Time Reporting
- MS System Center Operations Manager 2012 R2
- Minimum 4 years of current working experience in an IT field
- Must have a current AZ Drivers license with a good driving record - 39 month review will be conducted
- Associate/Bachelor degree in a related field is preferred
- Knowledge of Apple devices including iOS and MacOS is a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent self-organization and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and across organizations
- Ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Ability to develop and write technical documentation
- Ability to evaluate and test emerging technologies
- Ability to apply creative solutions to business problems to ensure business needs are most effectively met
- Ability to work in a professional environment and held to a dress code standard
- Position will require extensive travel throughout Northern Arizona. You will need to have the ability to drive to various locations with a company vehicle with possible of infrequent overnight stays throughout AZ
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.