Remote; may require travel up to 20% of the time.
The Enterprise Architect will own architectural responsibilities in defining and supporting the implementation of modern technology platforms, methodologies, programs, processes, standards, organization structures, metrics, and data structures in support and growth of the business. The Enterprise Architect will work in close collaboration with senior business and technology leadership as well as drive multiple strategic programs across the organization.
- Responsible for supporting the growth and maturity of business technologies.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and communicating strategies and roadmaps.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a business capability model in collaboration with the stakeholders and developing reference architecture models for the business.
- Responsible for creating conceptual architecture models in support of large and complex initiatives.
- Define and establish technical architecture, standards, and guidelines in support of the LOB strategies in line with a common EA approach.
- Define and capture technical debts, risks and compliance measures, and opportunities for improvement.
- Research, capture, and communicate new capabilities and technology trends that can impact LOB capabilities.
- Facilitate build-buy and other architectural analyses, evaluations, and decisions.
- Facilitate technology strategy, roadmap, planning, and review sessions on a regular cadence as necessary.
- Implement and collaborate to keep current an Enterprise Architecture Repository (EAR) that acts as a knowledge base and a reference site for all technology and relevant business artifacts.
- Collaborate closely with the Business Relationship Managers (BRMs) to ensure joint value delivery and success.
- Collaborate, educate, and mentor architects and technical leaders across the firm on LOB strategy, roadmap, business processes, EAR, and other standard EA tools.
- Collaborate within the enterprise architecture and information management team members to ensure a holistic, enterprise-scale value delivery for the organization.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects, technology leaders, and development and infrastructure teams to ensure smooth transition of conceptual architecture, roadmaps, value streams, and coarse requirements.
- Responsible for operationalizing and facilitating programs for architectural review and governance.
What youve got:
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems or equivalent program is required.
- Masters degree in MIS, Data Analytics, or similar programs is preferred.
- Must have experience with B2B.
- Current or recent experience with commercial lending or factoring is required.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following software solutions is required: LeaseWave, FactorSoft, Finastra, or Solifi (formerly Stucky).
- Ability and willingness to work out of the Central Time Zone.
- 15+ years of varied experience in several (3 or more) IT domains.
- 10+ years of complex enterprise experience leading systems implementation and as a subject matter expert in varying technology and business disciplines.
- 10+ years architecting scalable, secure, and highly available technical solutions.
- 6+ years of working on/as part of an enterprise or architectural group of function is required. Other equivalent and relevant experiences will be considered.
- 5+ years of banking or financial services and products domain experience. Experiences in similar or comparable domains will be considered.
- 2+ years of experience in capability, process, value stream, and lean modeling is preferred.
- Enterprise-level awareness of the commercial finance business, systems, processes, and data domains in relation to core business processes, capabilities, and enabling technology platforms.
- Possess a good understanding and know-how of current and near-future trends in commercial leasing, factoring, underwriting, and commercial lending business processes, capabilities, platforms, and technologies.
- Experience successfully planning, influencing, and leading architecture initiatives across IT, business organizations, and teams.
- Prior experience designing and/or optimizing processes to ensure operational excellence.
- Ability to collaborate in a team setting, influence stakeholders to consider alternate viewpoints, and mentor/coach Solution Architects and technical resources.
- Strong architecture, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities along with an ability to handle ambiguous and evolving requirements.
- Ability to navigate and work effectively across the organization to influence, inspire, and lead others around decisions that propel the organization towards set vision and goals.
- Understands the strengths and weaknesses of various architectural patterns and their applications.
- Knowledge of CIM for the financial services industry is a plus.
- Prior experience with building EA practices, COE, or establishing architecture processes experience is preferred.
- Prior experience defining and facilitating architectural review or governance boards is preferred.
- Multiple successes driving architecture in an Agile/Scrum environment is preferred.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.