50% travel; ideal candidate is based out of Scottsdale, AZ.
The IT Technician works to support the IT equipment and services needed for company clinics. A successful IT Technician excels in a fast-paced environment and possesses excellent customer service skills. This position requires significant out-of-state travel.
What youve got:
- Receive, tag, distribute, and track IT inventory.
- Apply, maintain, and update property barcode tags on new and existing company IT equipment.
- Create and maintain documentation by hand and/or electronically.
- Complete basic iPad/Android tablet setup and assemble tablet stands.
- Ability to read serial numbers, document items, and complete basic device setup.
- Strong customer-facing personality and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Technical skills with iPads and Android tablets.
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision and closely follow instructions.
- Knowledge of the difference between switches, routers, etc.
- Team player attitude and great communication skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively within the Mid-western and Western US states, mostly Arizona and Colorado.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.