T-SQL Developer / Analyst
Tempe, AZ (Hybrid)
The T-SQL Developer / Analyst must have strong analytical and organizational skills, sound judgment and decision-making ability, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to work collaboratively. The Business Systems Analyst must also possess SQL development skills and know how to effectively communicate with company leadership.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business system processes and user needs to develop strategic solutions that meet company objectives.
- Create and run queries to identify data patterns or perform root cause analysis for troubleshooting of issues.
- Perform tasks such as QA testing, data loading, and validation.
- Makes recommendations related to business processes and interface designs.
- Communicate relevant project information to management and serve as a key participant in team and customer meetings.
- Create B2B interfaces to support customer communication.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Resolve workflow issues in the business interface queue.
- Create and maintain technical specifications, requirements, and other documentation as needed.
What youve got:
- 3+ years relevant experience.
- Strong skills in data analysis and testing.
- Solid understanding of how to write SQL is required (e.g., SELECT statements and JOINS).
- Ability to converse professionally with stakeholders including company leadership.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Passion for problem-solving and a self-starter attitude.
- Background in SQL report writing is helpful.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.