Automation Engineering Manager
We are currently looking for an Automation Engineering Manager to join our team. This person will design and build brand new systems using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to help automate our environment. Your experience working with engineers across multiple disciplines and systems and finding ways to reduce friction is what we need.
Our ideal candidate has delivered ML and AI automated solutions. This person will be familiar with data center and distributed environments and networking fundamentals.
Our vision for this role: Create a zero-touch provisioning system. Deliver a network of hardware and software that are always available, performing to expectations, and delighting customers.
- Experience with NLP, ML and AI to enable the highest levels of efficiency
- Lead this build from scratch opportunity
- Manage and work closely with network engineers to develop and implement automation systems to support the build and operations of networks and networking components
- Build and maintain systems to support always on systems and fleets for automation, metrics generation, and event detection/remediation
- Ensure security of systems and tools developed
- Lead development and implementation of infrastructure as code for networking teams, allowing for authoritative and actionable standards across networking devices and networks
- Collaborate with technology leaders and internal customers to develop automation to eliminate manual, redundant processes
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to refine processes and create efficiencies
- Lead the building and maintaining of documentation for automation systems
What youve got:
- Experience architecting, designing, developing, and deploying enterprise solutions, based on business vision, which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and Data Science
- 3+ years of experience as Team Leader of Manager
- 5+ Years of Networking /Network Automation Experience
- 2+ years of experience with Python, C#, Ansible
- 2+ years of experience working with Databases: MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- 2+ years of experience with Linux OS environment
- 2-5+ years of experience with source coding
- Preferred experience with Itential Automation Platform and Cisco Network Services Orchestration
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.