Software Developer III
- Work closely with Mathematicians, Artists, Audio Engineers, Designers, and Producers to create slot machine games that are delivered to the casino floor.
- Create and modify gaming software applications by applying fundamental computer science techniques.
- Create shareable libraries to improve effectiveness and efficiency for the software development groups.
- Participate in code validation and code reviews, perform unit tests, and other automated testing techniques.
- Document all aspects of written code.
- Evaluate risk associated with code changes and make informed decisions on what and when to make a change.
What youve got:
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science, or relevant gaming industry experience.
- Experience in following standard conventions, being adaptable to standards, and leading others towards them as well.
- Passion for creating and playing games.
- Design pattern knowledge.
- Experience in the console gaming industry is a huge plus (PlayStation, XBOX, etc.)
- Unity experience preferred
- Slot experience preferred
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.