Lead Technical Developer
This is a senior engineer that is going to tie together a lot of groups for a brand-new product an online gaming platform. You need to be an excellent communicator that has a lot of experience coding so you can quickly figure out what needs to be done in the next step towards getting this product launched.
- We are looking for a senior engineer for the Digital Platform product to coordinate between a third-party development team and internal development teams, managing environments and aiding in API integration activities, creating technical documentation, and preparing to work with regulators and properties.
- This senior developer will own the tech relationship of the third party and interface it with existing teams.
- Evaluate and solve high-level architectural solutions and debugging issues while identifying and providing risk mitigation; provide resolution to a diverse range of complex problems.
- Identify areas for modifying existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications; identify programming objectives for implementing subsystems.
- Spend time mentoring people, give best practices, and coordinate with the group's director for resource allocation and status updates.
What youve got:
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science, or relevant gaming industry experience.
- 8+ years of development experience.
- Experience in Go, Angular, and Node.JS
- Experience in PostgreSQL/MongoDB, Redis.
- Implementing solutions to handle high volume of traffic, in a rapidly scaling environment.
- Understanding of common Go routine and channel patterns.
- Experience in an Agile SDLC process.
- Familiarity with GitHub and a strong understanding of Git Ecosystem.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.