Software Developer IV - Loyalty
- Work with digital loyalty kiosk products using the latest and greatest technology out there.
- Design, develop, and modify software programming applications.
- Identify programming objectives to implement subsystems.
- Test code through peer review and analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software.
- Assist in troubleshooting and maintenance coding to remediate bugs.
- Create unit tests and validation procedures and document technical specifications.
- Be able to take a requirement and code it with minimal supervision.
- Communicate what you are doing to non-technical stakeholders.
What youve got:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Software Development, or other technical / science field required.
- Experience in the following frameworks is a must: Angular, .NET Core, RESTful Patterns design (incorporates Open API), and inversion control.
- Additionally, experience with the following frameworks is a welcome addition, but may not be necessary for day-to-day operations: jQuery, MVC, .NET Framework.
- Being an excellent communicator that can take complicated technical verbiage and explain it to non-technical coworkers.
- Mentoring and guiding more junior stakeholders.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.