Senior Software Developer - Platform/VLT/G2S
Remote flexibility with a slight preference to somebody near Las Vegas, Chicago, or Austin
- Design, develop, and modify gaming software applications by applying fundamental computer science techniques; creating shareable libraries which improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the software development groups.
- Be a crucial team member of the platform group developing VLT / G2S.
- Participate in validating written code through code reviews with unit tests or other automated testing techniques.
- Document all aspects of written code, including how to build and use the software.
- Evaluate risks associated with code changes and make informed decisions on what / when to change.
What youve got:
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required.
- Five to ten years+ of experience with C++, C# or Java is the requirement.
- Knowledge in multithread programming is required.
- Knowledge of XML and XML schema is required.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP is very desired.
- Experience with SOAP or equivalent is preferred.
- Gaming knowledge is a plus. Knowledge of gaming protocols such as SAS and G2S is preferred.
- Knowledge of tools such as Perforce and JIRA is preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding/knowledge of design patterns preferred.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.