We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Clinical Documentation Integrity (CDI) Specialist to join our team on a remote basis. The successful candidate will thoroughly understand medical terminology, coding guidelines, and clinical documentation standards.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with a Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS) credential preferred
- Proficiency in EPIC and 3M 360 systems is mandatory
- Full-time role, totaling 40 hours per week.
- Desired flexibility to work on Saturdays and/or Sundays on a regular basis.
- Fully remote position, offering the convenience of working from your chosen location.
- Prior experience with EPIC and 3M 360.
- Background in an academic medical center setting.
- Willingness to commit to a routine weekend shift (Saturday and/or Sunday).
- Registered Nurse (RN) with a preferred certification in Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS).
Benefits: 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Flexible schedule, Paid Time Off, Tuition reimbursement