Reports to: Director of Engineering Chief Engineer
Job Description: The Engineering Technician will be responsible for handling all types of maintenance issues that may arise on property, the casino floor, kitchen, restrooms, and restaurants. Daily work orders and preventative maintenance on various equipment located throughout the property will include but not be limited to; kitchen equipment, HVAC, carpet repair, painting, electrical, plumbing, audio-visual, and any other duties as assigned.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and/or make recommendations as needed to keep all casino equipment operational.
- Be aware, alert, and report any safety related concerns to your supervisor.
- Ability to read and interpret plans, specification, and schematics.
- Replace damaged ceiling tile, floor tile, and wall coverings.
- Patch and paint walls.
- Stock, transport, and replace HVAC filters as needed per preventative maintenance schedule.
- Ensure roof and roof drains are kept clean and free of debris.
- Lift, store, and hang heavy objects and materials including; doors, cabinets, sheet rock, and ceiling tiles.
- Assemble, repair, tighten, and/or adjust tables, stools, chairs, and office furniture.
- Change light bulbs and/or fixtures as needed.
- Deliver and pick up parts, equipment and supplies from storage and vendors.
- Assist in moving furniture, equipment, and supplies when needed.
- Maintain various other equipment including; vacuums, sweepers, extractors, buffers, etc.
- Assist with snow removal.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have at least three years of maintenance and/or trade experience. Other related education and experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of HVAC, kitchen equipment, plumbing, or electrical is desired.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends. holidays, and special events.
- Ability to successfully interact with all levels of team members including management.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke, high noise levels, bright lights, and dust.
Required Work Cards
- OSHA 10
- Aerial Lift
Machinery, Work Equipment, Programs, Software, Hardware Used
- Power tools
- Hand Tools
- Snow blowers, Snowplow, Shovel
- Aerial Lifts - Scissor lift, forklift
- Microsoft Office programs