Reports to: Vice President Gaming Operations
Job Description: The Table Games Manager will be responsible for the operation of the pit area in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure all table fames dealers and supervisors comply with all pit procedures.
- Train and help develop supervisor skills.
- Observe team members performing their job duties to ensure they are trained to meet the standard required for their perspective positions.
- Meet departmental financial objectives by forecasting requirements,
- Assist with preparation of an annual budget and schedule actions,
- Ensure maximum game protection (e.g., observe assign games, analyze customer play for cheating scams and suspicious variation in play).
- Deal with difficult circumstances that arise on the gaming floor in a constructive and business-like manner, while balancing the interest of the customers, team members, and company.
- Maintain proper bank for all games within the assigned pit area.
- Oversee the operations of the assigned pit area.
- Maintain knowledge, adhere to and ensure table games team members strictly comply with table game rules/procedures and internal control.
- Assist with scheduling pit team members, address attendance, schedule and conduct meetings for dealers.,
- Maintain total understanding of procedure manual for games supervised.
- Ensure dealers rotate and that games move at an appropriate pace.
- Protect all sensitive4 equipment (e.g., cards, dice, and shoes).
- Assigned supervisors to proper areas.
- Counsel and work with dealers on procedural violations.
- Initiate and issue disciplinary action involving pit team members as necessary.
- Observe games, players, and dealers top ensure accuracy of the game and game protection.
- Analyze customer play for cheating scams and suspicious variation in play.
- Maintain understanding of pit accounting procedures and administrative tasks, (e.g., fills, credits, marker transactions, and responsibilities).
- Build relationships and loyalty with guests through sincere and meaningful interactions.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of services, room locations, amenities, surroundings.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Respond to common inquiries and/or complaints from guests.
- Ability to deal with inebriated customers in a courteous manner
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible and able to work all shifts and weekends.
Required Work Cards:
- Must be registered with the Gaming Control Board
- Machinery, Work Equipment, Programs, Software, Hardware Used: