MetaTech Consulting, Inc (MTC) is hiring a Mid-Career Contract Maintenance Professional (TS/SCI & FSP) for a full-time onsite role in Annapolis Junction, Maryland with a salary up to $104,000.00.
- Have the knowledge and skills to work independently; The contracts they would be supporting both the current GOV CMs will be leaving soon so will need to be able to pick up the work while the GOV backfills those positions.
- Experience with Pivot tables is preferred
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with full-scope (FS) polygraph.
- Bachelors Degree with a business focus is required.
- In lieu of a degree, Certified Federal Contracts Manager CFCM certification or DAWIA Level I in both Contracting and Program Management plus an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eleven (11) years may be substituted.
- In lieu of certification, an additional two (2) years of directly related experience for a total of thirteen (13) years may be substituted.
- Eight (8) years of DoD, IC, or commercial experience in contract management or finance.
- Experience in tracking of programs/project/contract status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required. Experience with award fee incentivized contracts required.
- Experience using NSAs financial management system and its interfaces (currently FACTS and CMIS) is preferred. Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel is required to include demonstrated use of pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts.
- Update burn rates using corporate template; conduct burn rate analysis and track funding run out dates.
- Review invoices in accordance with the most recent BM&A Invoice Review Desk Guide and contract clauses; report any discrepancies to Government Contract Manager (GCM).
- Draft modification to existing Technical Task Orders (TTOs).
- Refine requirements with COR-T to ensure within contract scope; draft TTOs for CM.
- Prepare TTO/Delivery Order funding tables.
- Prepare de-obligation forms including all applicable attachments.
- Review/track requisitions for accuracy and communicate to BFMs corrections needed in order to adhere to GCMs plan.
- Track contract funding against DoD/BM&A goals for commitment, obligation, and outlay
- Track contract costs at the TTO, fundcite/CLIN/SLIN, and budget center levels.
- Analyze estimates provided by contractors to determine if estimates are in alignment with CM guidance and burn rate analysis.
- Analyze QAR data to ensure in line with burn rate analysis prior to COR submission/approval.
- Review spend plan data to ensure contracts have sufficient funding planned.
- Assist with the validation of ULO and TAR lines for contracts.
- Identify cost overruns and underruns on contracts.
- Track award fee pool and calculate earned fee for the period as well as any incurred interest.
- Assist in preparing contract funding estimates for Continuing Resolutions (CRs) and for spend plan build.
- Track CPEA due dates and consolidate Government-provided input on past performance. Utilize appropriate CPEA form for given contract type.
- Assist the GCM in monitoring contract performance through attendance at Contract/Program Status Reviews.
- Track due dates for award/incentive fee documentation and consolidate Government-provided input on contractor performance using the standard BM&A report format.
- Compare submitted resumes against labor category requirements and report any discrepancies to GCM.
- Assist in responses to data calls for contract execution information
- Conduct contract maintenance activities for a wide variety of contract types.
MetaTech Consulting, Inc.'s EEO policy prohibits discrimination in employment based on race, color, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
In addition, our company does not tolerate any form of harassment based upon an employee's race, color, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other behavior that interferes with the effectiveness of our work environment.