We are seeking a Software Developer to join our team!
MSF&W offers challenging assignments on both in-house and client-site projects. We provide competitive salaries and benefits packages. We believe in investing in our employees and will work with you to ensure a secure and rewarding career.
Work in a casual, fun environment, solving some of the most exhilarating IT problems in the industry alongside a team that is as passionate as you are about this stuff! Great work/life balance with 40-hour work weeks as the norm. Significant potential to become a leading member of our team.
- Full Stack Development in a Microsoft .NET environment including designing, testing, debugging, and deploying software features, enhancements, and updates.
- Analyzing end user needs, assisting with system design, and developing software solutions according to these specifications.
- Working with project manager or product owner to ensure product aligns with business requirements.
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code.
- Perform routine software maintenance, break-fix, debugging and enhancement.
- Participating as a member of an Agile/Scrum software development team.
- Utilizing Microsoft Azure DevOps to maintain code versioning, automate deployments, and retain system documentation.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in web application development using C#, ASP.NET MVC
- At least 3 years of experience with Entity Framework, and MS SQL Server
- Solid SDLC, design principles and best practices with Agile or SCRUM methodology
Passionate about working in an organization that values and promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and anti-racism.
Embraces and actively promotes an inclusive and equitable work environment.
MSF&W is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce where our people can be themselves. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability status, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or marital status.
401(K) with company match
Short Term/Long Term Disability
Professional development opportunities
Company sponsored outings & events
A fun, casual work environment
If you have a passion for technology, we welcome you to apply.