Front End Developer
Owings Mills, MD (2 days onsite, 3 days remote. Must be onsite day 1)
Compass Pointe has partnered with a non-profit looking to hire a Meeting Planner. The T Rowe Price Individual Investors technology team is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join us as we develop world class digital client experiences for our clients. This is a front-end development role. The team is responsible for secure client-direct websites that deliver service and transaction capabilities.
This is a hands-on, full development lifecycle role which provides an opportunity to solve complex business, logic, data, and technical challenges.
- React JS
- Node JS
- Unit Testing; Selenium and Cucumber for regression testing.
- Designing and developing IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data, and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards.
- Engaging and collaborating with teams to identify and deliver solutions that raise the quality of UI engineering in the firm and ultimately improve the experience of users.
- Practicing disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, code reviews, and delivering well written code aligned with best practices).
- Performing technical planning, architecture development, and modification of specifications.
- Developing specifications for new products/services, applications, and service offerings.
- BS or MS degree in a technical discipline and 5+ years of progressive Software Engineering experience.
- Ability to perform as an expert in multiple parts of the software lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of UI development best practices.
- Extensive professional experience with React and NodeJS.
- Demonstrated experience with unit testing, E2E testing, and automated testing and techniques.
- Experience in designing and building client-direct websites, including those written by others.
- Ability to converse in many technologies and learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting ideas to varied audiences.
- AWS experience.
- Financial industry experience.
Nice to Have:
- Full-stack experience / Java & Spring Boot experience.