ServiceNow Sr. Developer/Architect to help build a strategic platform to improve IT and Business processes. This senior person will work with the ServiceNow team to help development solutions-based business needs and strategies. The ideal candidate will have experience in implementing ServiceNow ITSM, Sec Ops, WSD, GRC, PA, ITBM and ITOM products. They will perform the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow functions to meet operational needs. Must be able to get up to speed very quickly, be able to work both independently and as a productive member of a project team. The position requires the candidate to work closely with key stakeholders and senior technology leaders.
AREAS OF SUPPORT:
Primary areas of support include:
- NOW Core Platform Security, CMDB, Discovery
- ITSM Service Portal, Request Fulfillment (Catalog) Incident, Request, Knowledge, Change & Asset Management, Virtual Agents, On Call Scheduling
- SPM Service Portfolio Management, Idea, Demand, Agile Development & Test Management, SAFe, Application Portfolio Management
- ITOM Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management, Cloud Management
- SAM Software Asset Management
- HAM Hardware Asset Management
- Sec Ops Security Operations, Vulnerability Response
- Performance Analytics
- GRC Governance, Risk and Control
- Integration Hub
- Workplace Service Delivery (WSD)
- Facilities Management
- Workflow and Automation
- Virtual Agents
- Generative AI
- AI Search
- Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of ServiceNow products
- Provide expertise on technical questions related to development of ServiceNow functions.
- Develops the technical solutions, work with developers to implements them and performs the component integration tests.
- Work with development team and ServiceNow to provide support and implement technical solutions to resolve issues.
- Coordinate with Management team and Project Manager to plan roadmaps, sprints and releases.
- Provide demos to customers for developed solutions and obtain feedback to improve products.
- Work with QA and testing teams to coordinate UAT and Smoke testing.
- Coordinate system upgrades to latest version of ServiceNow
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated team player with a proven track record implementing and maintaining ServiceNow solutions.
- Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- ITIL Experience
- Experience with Agile and SAFe Development methodologies
- B.S. degree in Information Technology, MIS or equivalent preferred
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator additional Certifications preferred.
- System integration experience using web services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- Customizing ServiceNow UI
- Taxonomy Management