Compass Pointe Consulting LLC is a Maryland based, Woman Owned Small Business specializing in IT and Finance & Accounting Solutions and Services is looking for a Training Coordinator to work 100% REMOTE. Due to the nature of the work MUST be a US CITIZEN and perform the work within the USA.
- Leads the integrated training effort across multiple applications to ensure Program success.
- Assist teams with a mechanism to analyze training needs to develop comprehensive quality training programs
- Provide coaching on a scalable approach to adoption and training, focusing on pivotal changes, assessing needs, budgeting resources, and coaching IT and business resources on change impacts
- Partner with management/leadership on an on-going basis to ensure proactively addressing employee resistance, communicating transparently, soliciting feedback, and responding to concerns timely Execution:
- Engage in the earliest phases of project planning and execution to define training workstream activities, including but not limited to cross dependencies, training requirements, and required resources
- Plans, oversees execution, development and delivery of trainings and educational forums, using knowledge of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, onthe job training, guides, newsletters, meetings, conferences, lunch and learns, or workshops.
- Develop and communicate a scalable approach to adoption and training, focusing on pivotal changes, providing a mechanism for assessing needs Partner with business leads to create role-based training.
- Create targeted communications to drive business readiness of individual stakeholder groups with technical content on impacted areas
- Develop training and toolkits for managers to help coach through the various emotional reactions to the change initiative, to raise awareness of what to expect in terms of resistance, and guidelines on how to address for maximum impact Develops post go-live training sustainment plan Reporting:
- Responsible to monitor and track external commitments or observations related to training programs
- Conduct training impact assessments to identify detailed impacts on people, processes, and technology resulting from projects
- Analyze Training results, log, track, and monitor all quality assurance issues, statuses, and resolutions
- Provide macro-level status reporting for visibility to timeliness, adoption and readiness, highlighting risks with mitigation paths
Must have skills:
- Thorough and detailed understanding of all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), including Agile and Waterfall is required
- Good working knowledge with common reports tools/metrics
- The ability to provide helpful recommendations to business needs as they arise
- The ability to work effectively in a matrix business structure (functional and business needs)
- Experience in all QA cycles, such as Training plan creation, Training case creation and execution and reporting are a must
- Comfortable briefing C-level executives on Training status and adoption rates
- Adept with MS Office Suite
- Familiar with adult learning theory
- Experienced with Organization Change Management and a deep understanding of different modalities of training and their effectiveness (CBT, VILT, informal brown bags, etc.)