Sr .Net Developer
Owings Mills, MD (2 days onsite, 3 days remote. Must be onsite day 1)
Compass Pointe has partnered with a global financial company in the Owings Mills, MD area that is looking for a Sr .Net Developer. The main function of a Software Engineer is to design, develop, implement, test, and maintain business and computer applications software or specialized utility programs including mainframe and client/server applications, and major enhancement of existing systems.
.NET developer: Additional requirements include:
- SQL Server
- Cloud, AWS experience
- .NET Core
- .NET Framework in Windows based development
- Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects.
- Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data.
- Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications.
- Implement system software and customize to client requirements.
- Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans.
- Code new programs to clients specifications and create test data for testing.
- Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs.
- Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation.
- Provide quality assurance reviews.
- Perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 8-10 years experience required.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- large systems software design and development experience.
- Experience performing in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing with both new and legacy production systems.
- experience in programming and experience with problem diagnosis and resolution.