Compass Pointe has partnered with a leading Audio-Visual Integrator that is growing, and is looking to hire an self-motivated marketing specialist to take their presence to the next level. They want you to bring your ideas and creative experience to the table, to increase engagement, streamline strategies, and reach new potential clients.
This position will be worked in Hanover, MD onsite with the potential to work 1 or 2 days from home if performance is met. Candidate must be comfortable traveling to client sites throughout DC, Maryland, and Virginia to capture photos and videos for marketing materials. A car allowance will be provided on a pay per mile basis, and eligible candidates must have a clean driving record.
- Detail oriented, and self-motivated.
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Enthusiastic team player and collaborator.
- Outside the box thinker.
Primary Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Develop marketing strategies, business cases, marketing and promotional plans to support company sales, margin growth, reliability and customer satisfaction.
- Work with Sales Representatives to establish proposal templates, create visuals, draft new documents, and organize marketing materials.
- Build a range of engaging social media content (e.g. videos, photos, polls, key messages, etc.) across the company social accounts.
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager and CEO on the businesses overall marketing strategy breakdown to meet revenue goals, build brand awareness, and create a plan moving forward.
- Provide support for client training videos and promotional materials, traveling to client sites to capture footage of completed projects for educational purposes.
- Manage company award nominations, sign up for conferences, order swag.
- Partner with 3rd party vendors and clients to set up and oversee marketing events.
- Partner with 3rd party vendor to manage website content.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities.
- Experience with social media scheduling tools.
- Adept with Canva and Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Word.
- Ability to create presentations, and proposal templates.
- Degree not required, but helpful.
*Ability to provide marketing portfolio via a website or attachment is highly preferred but not required