Role: Scrum Master
Type: Contract, Long term (12 month+)
Location: Owings Mills MD
Top Skillsets/Job Description:
The main function of a Scrum Master is to facilitate in the development and execution plan to support the transformation to Agile methodology, including development of processes, templates, artifacts, training materials, and lessons-learned.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress within the agreed reporting framework.
- Fulfill the role of the Scrum Master, leading product development teams in the delivery of business critical, and enterprise software development projects to our production systems.
- Ensure the Scrum Framework is implemented effectively and provides coaching and training at the team level to maximize its benefits.
- Provide support with risk management, release management, and facilitate release planning activities.
- Analyze and articulate complex subject matter via white papers and presentations, enabling the ease of comprehension by customers and all stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related discipline, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- 10+ years of experience working in an IT related field.
- Experience teaching others how to become Agile.
- Certification: Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Experience leading efforts to prepare life cycle documents, including Use Cases, Requirements System Design.