Full Stack Java Developer with AEM
Owings Mills, MD (2 days onsite, 3 days remote. Must be onsite day 1)
Compass Pointe has partnered with a global financial company in the Owings Mills, MD area that is looking to hire a Full Stack Java Developer with AEM experience. In this role you will design enhancements and fix defects for current applications. You will be a part of the marketing research technology team and will be working on 2 different Agile teams.
- AEM (Adobe Analytics & Adobe Campaign)
- Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects.
- Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data.
- Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications.
- Implement system software and customize to client requirements.
- Prepare detailed software specifications and test plans.
- Code new programs to clients specifications and create test data for testing.
- Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs.
- Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation.
- Provide quality assurance reviews.
- Perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 10+ years experience in a similar role.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Large systems software design and development experience.
- Experience performing in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing with both new and legacy production systems.
- Experience in programming and experience with problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Experience with AEM (version 6.5 preferred).
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Campaign preferred.
- Experience working with frontend and backend development.
- Experience with websites and AEM form enhancements.